In this course, you will :
- Edit an entire video from beginning to end, using professional and efficient techniques..
- By the end of the course, you'll have edited your own short documentary using either the supplied footage (video clips, photos, graphics, music, etc.), or your own footage!.
- Start a project with the right settings for any type of video, from any camera..
- Export and save your videos for HD playback..
- Edit your videos, and make them more dynamic with cutaway footage and photos..
- Design clean and professional titles for you videos..
- Add motion to your titles, photos, and videos... making them more visually interesting..
- Color correct your video to fix issues with white balance and exposure..
- Add a feeling to your video with color grading..
- Apply visual effects such as stabilizing shaky video, removing grain, and making video more cinematic with overlays..
- Edit green screen footage and, add backgrounds that actually look good..