In this course, you will learn :
- Use the evidence-based methods that I used to overcome my addiction.
- You'll find out if you're truly ready to quit.
- You'll figure out what to do if you relapse.
- Learn what works for addiction recovery.
- who to notify if you relapse and when to notify them.
- Learn how to Avoid Relapse Drift.
- How to Find Recovery Motivation.
- Find out more about Total Abstinence and Trust.
- Programs with Twelve Steps (or Other Spiritual Groups).
- Justifications for Relapse I and II
1. How It Happens?
- Avoiding Relapse Drift
- Living in recovery and avoiding relapse during the holidays.
2. Motivation for Recovery
- Truthfulness and Trust
- Relapse Prevention
3. Be Smart, Not Strong
- Relapse Justification I
- Taking Care of Yourself
4. Recognizing Stress
- Relapse Justification II
- Dangerous Emotions
5. Addiction Relapse Prevention Techniques
- Twelve Step Programs (or Other Spiritual Groups)
- Practice Patience And Balance