In this course, you will learn :
- Analyze complete genome using a geometrical method
- Plot 2D- and 3D graphs in Python
- Calculate, plot, and save complete genome profile
- How to analyse a complete viral genome in Python using geometrical methods (skews and Z-curve), 2D- and 3D-plotting, and how to use some important Python libraries to help you do so (such as Tkinter, Matplotlib, and NumPy).
- Learn about the genomes of some viruses, such as Corona, SARS, HIV, Zika, Nidovirous, and rubella.
- Getting Started with Geometrical Genome Analysis.
- Skew and Z-Curve definitions
- Locate the Data Files
- Genome cDNA to Orginal Viral RNA
- Skews and Z-Curve calculations
- 2D Plotting (Skews part 1 of 2)
- 2D Plotting (Skews part 2 of 2)
- Z-Curve 2D and 3D plotting