In this course, you will :
- Discover the holistic approach to team building and data science deployment across disciplines.
- Determine the primary roles and responsibilities, such as the research lead, data analyst, and project manager.
- Learn how to define roles and responsibilities, foster effective communication, and create visually appealing reports and visualisations.
- Learn how to avoid the pitfalls of losing focus and reaching an erroneous consensus.
- These techniques assist you in assembling highly skilled teams that generate deeper insights than relying solely on data scientists.
- Consider how you can make use of existing talent or how you might add new team members.
- Learn how to train these teams to develop the unique chemistry that promotes better collaboration and more in-depth discussions.
1. Round Out Your Talent
- Data scientists in perspective
- Value in different skills
- Data-driven culture
2. Form the Team
- Define team roles
- Ask good questions with a research lead
- Stay on track with a project manager
- Present data with a data analyst
- Find wisdom in groups
3. Start the Work
- Define areas of responsibility
- Present beautiful reports
- Democratize data
- Create a cycle of insight
4. Think like a Team
- Avoid reporting without reasoning
- Look at wholeness
- Go deep into "sense-making"
5. Avoid Pitfalls
- Steer clear of consensus
- Keep the team from wandering