In this course, you will :
- Learn about light's radiometric properties and how it interacts with scenes.
- Recognize reflectance models and the various physical mechanisms that influence the appearance of a surface.
- Create a method for recovering a surface's shape from its shading.
- Understand the photometric stereo principle, which involves varying the illumination direction to obtain a dense surface normal map of the scene.
- Radiometry and Reflectance
- Photometric Stereo
- Shape from Shading
- Depth from Defocus
- Active Illumination Methods