In this course, you will :
- Using the knowledge and skills gained in previous courses, you will be able to turn an idea into an object for this project. You will be guided through a step-by-step process of imagining, designing, making, and sharing a 3D printed object.
- Be able to put course concepts into practise and apply the skills you've learned throughout the Specialization
- Be able to obtain a discounted 3D print of the object you design from our corporate partners, 3D Hubs and Shapeways
- 1. Origins of Desktop 3D Printing
- 2. Problem Solving with 3D Printing
- 3. Design and Development
- 4. Process and Production