This course will start at the very basics and explain what exactly React is and how you may use it (and for which kind of apps). It’ll go all the way from basic to advanced. It’ll not just scratch the surface but dive deeply into React as well as popular libraries like react-router and Redux. By the end of the course, you can build amazing React (single page) applications!
In this course, you will learn:
- The ‘What’, ‘Why’ and ‘How’
- React Basics (Base features, syntax and concepts)
- How to output lists and conditional content
- Styling of React components
- How to access Http content from within React apps (AJAX)
- Redux, Redux, Redux… from basics to advanced!
- Forms and form validation in React apps
- An introduction to unit testing
- An introduction to Next.js
- React app deployment instructions