In this course, you will :
- Sam Bennett teaches you how to write great emails that will make a good impression. To begin, Sam explains that being both personal and direct contributes to a high ROI, regardless of who your recipient is.
- discusses the three basic types of emails: inquiry, transactional or informational, and marketing or sales. She shows you how to write engaging yet clear emails that capture and hold your customer's attention.
- teaches you how to tell a good story and how to convert prospects into customers She walks you through best practises for ensuring that your emails are read at the right time by the right people, as well as how to craft a compelling call to action.
- demonstrates how to reuse emails as
1. Little Known Secrets about Writing Great Emails
- All emails are personal emails
- Three types of emails
- Inquiry and transactional emails
- Marketing and sales emails
- How to be clearly understood
2. Be Clear and Bold, Not Pushy or Whiny
- Good email is like good education
- The art of graceful interruption
- The number one question
- How to get them to write you back
3. How to Be Compelling
- Great stories
- Values and character
- The three most important words
- How to write a terrible email
4. How Often Should I Send? What Time of Day Is Best?
- What time of day to send emails
- Opens, clicks, and unsubscribes
- How many emails are too many?
5. Emails That Get Them to Buy
- Where to find sure-fire copy
- How to make an email blast feel personal
- The all-important call to action
- To newsletter or not to newsletter?
6. Advanced Strategies
- When is an email not an email?
- Curated content and affiliate marketing
- What if it's been too long?
- FAQs and About Us pages