In this course, you will :
- Explore The Oreo Strategy, Ilise's key ingredient for strategic proposal writing.
- takes you through the strategy's various layers before discussing the ten most common proposal writing mistakes. Then, discover how to select the best prospects for whom to write a proposal.
- shows you how to demonstrate your value in order to stand out when competing for a project, as well as how to confidently and easily lead the money conversation with clients. Improve your understanding of how to convert prospects into clients by learning how to market your services.
- guides you through the numbers before sharing the ten essential elements your proposal requires. Learn the best practises for writing a proposal, including tone, design, and length.
- Learn how to present your project idea as well as persuasive arguments. Learn about the best practises for following up on your proposal, as well as the next steps if it is chosen.
1. The Proposal Oreo Strategy
- The Proposal Oreo
- Don’t Make These 10 Mistakes with Your Proposal
- Decision Time: Should You Make the Proposal?
2. Cookie #1 The Qualifying Conversation
- Essential Questions for Your Prospects
- How to Demonstrate Your Value
- How to Lead the Money Conversation
- Meet a Successful Writer and Brand Advisor
3. The Cream in Between: Your Proposal
- How to Profitably Price Your Project
- 10 Essential Elements in Your Proposal
- Best Practices for Winning Proposals
4. Cookie #2 Sharing Your Proposal
- Presenting Your Proposal
- How to Follow Up Your Proposal
- You Won It! Now What?