In this course, you will :
- Discover what a psychological thriller is and how to write one. Emily shares her tips for overcoming creative blocks when writing a book, from creating a writing schedule to avoiding distractions.
- Investigate how to ensure that your story is properly researched while still making progress on your first draught.
- Discover the various elements that comprise a psychological thriller, beginning with the plot.
- teaches you how to write a dynamic, personal narrative with clarity, tension, and pace before moving on to creating a main character who will hook your reader.
- Learn how to use personal experiences to create a setting for your novel. Then, decide on your story's main theme and learn how to write engaging dialogue.
1. Get Ready to Write
- What Is a Psychological Thriller?
- Overcoming the Creative Block
- Research and Workspace
2. The Elements of Your Psychological Thriller
- The Plot
- How to Write
- The Character
- The Setting
- The Theme
- The Dialogue
- The Opening Pages and the Ending
3. Now Keep Writing
- ‘25 Word’ Synopsis
- Introducing Secondary Characters and Subplots