In this course, you will learn :
- How to create and use a MongoDB database.
- You will learn how to use a repository object to implement Create, Read, Update, and Delete (CRUD).
- You will investigate how to aggregate data using MongoDB's aggregation pipeline.
- You will be able to integrate MongoDB into your Node.js application.
1. Getting MongoDB Running
- Setting the Stage
- Installing MongoDB
- Starting Your Project
- Loading Data
2. Working with CRUD
- Building a Test Harness
- Get by ID
3. Working with the Aggregation Pipeline
- Using Aggregation
- More Complicated Aggregation