In this course, you will :
- Learn how to find the ideal piece for upcycling by considering the materials used, the condition, and other factors.
- demonstrates various painting techniques before guiding you through the process of creating a mood board and selecting a colour scheme for your furniture.
- Start by preparing your piece for painting.
- Learn how to make a one-color paint effect with chalk paint.
- Discover how waxing can protect your piece while also enhancing its colours.
- demonstrates how to use multiple colours to create an ombré effect on your furniture before adding botanical details to the surface. Finish off your piece to make it both functional and professional-looking.
1. Finding Your Piece and Choosing Your Colours and Technique
- Materials You Will Need
- Sourcing a Piece of Furniture
- Demonstrate Painting Techniques
- Creating a Mood Board and Choosing a Colour Scheme
2. Painting Techniques
- One Colour Paint Effect Using Chalk Paint
- Painting an Ombre Effect Using Multiple Colours
- Final Project with Botanical Details
- Finishing Touches
3. After Caring and Staging Your Piece
- After Care Tips
- Staging, Photography and Sharing on Social Media