In this course, you will :
- Investigate how the number system we use every day works.
- Examine the patterns that emerge when you investigate factors of numbers, multiples of numbers, and prime factorisation of numbers.
- Explain when and why two negatives combine to form a positive.
- Describe the sequence in which operations are carried out.
- Investigate a wide range of different number sequences.
- The history of numbers and different types of numbers
- Working in different number bases
- Factors, multiples and prime numbers
- The order in which we perform calculations
- Exact answers
- Number sequences