In this course, you will learn :
- Rust language fundamentals, tooling, and ecosystem
- Variables, scope, functions, modules, scalar and compound types, control flow, strings, structs, traits, enums, and other fundamentals are covered.
- Fun hints and techniques for using Rust and systems programming in general.
- Understanding Rust requires understanding concepts such as ownership, references and borrowing, the memory model, and why Rust prioritises safety, concurrency, and speed.
- Memory Safety
2. Primitive Types & Control Flow
- Scalar Types
- Compound Types
- Control Flow
3. The Heart of Rust
- References & Borrowing
4. The Meat of Rust