In this course, you will :
- Write clean and reusable Rust code for your applications.
- Use loop, map, filter and fold to avoid duplicated code.
- Understand generics and learn to use it to abstract algorithms for multiple data types.
- Define and enforce clear interface using traits.
- Work with macros and compiler plugins for metaprogramming.
- Explore how the standard library uses features such as generics, traits and macros.
- Structure your code with modules and crates and publish them online.