In this course, you will :
- Learn how to use the built-in Windows utilities to troubleshoot hardware and software problems.
- An introduction to the command line for creating, deleting, and navigating folders and directories.
- DNS, DHCP, Networking, and Remote Desktop Connections are all covered.
- Active Directory users can be created and unlocked.
- PowerShell Commands for Windows Server 2019 Administration
- Understanding IT Concepts
- Virtual Machines
- Installing and Configuring Windows 10
- Concepts of Client & Server Architecture
- Troubleshoot Network & Firewalls
- Windows Server 2019: Introduction to Active Directory
- Homework: Installing Print Management Server (Guide Included)
- Built-in Tools to Investigate Slow Computers and Bugs