This unique course will cut your learning curve significantly and introduce you to the cornerstone skills understood by all experienced traders.
The course will answer the three vital questions all new traders ask themselves:
- Is trading right for me?
- How do I do it successfully?
- Where do I start?
Trading your own capital on the financial markets is a double-edged sword, if done successfully it can unlock benefits some can only dream of: financial freedom, flexibility, and a scalable business. If done unsuccessfully it can be frustrating, time-consuming, and costly. This course will teach you how to be on the right side of this divide and start you down a clear, proven road-map.
What you'll learn:
- Clear, unequivocal answers to the three questions all new traders ask
- 10 golden rules new traders should follow to be successful
- 2 simple trading strategies you can go away and use today
- How leverage works for you or against you if you don’t know how to manage it
- What markets are and which ones suit you – are you an FX, index or stock trader?
- How traders use derivatives products to profit from prices falling, as well as rising
- A complete set of trading terms and concepts you need to get started
- Your trading style – are you a scalper, investor or something in between?
- How traders find potential trades in live markets
- How to place a live trade in line with a clear trading strategy
- The techniques you should use to limit your risk and maximize your upside
- How to use the key functions of a trading platform
- How to select the right broker, your gateway to the markets
- Lots of live trades so you can see how trading is done by an experienced trader