In this course, you will :
- Present actual data and mechanisms of international trade..
- To highlight the fundamental characteristics of the contemporary world economy: macroeconomic data, economic poles, institutions, operators, processes..
- Assess and avoid risks by negotiating and assuring the risky dimensions of their international trade..
- Clearly identify and differentiate the existing world-wide rules for international negotiation..
- Be aware of the different dimensions of international trade endeavours, the mechanisms and organizations underneath them, and the actions to be taken to streamline smooth and reliable operations..
- Be prepared for international negotiations with customers or suppliers, to dominate the negotiation process and obtain the best outcome of it..
- To clarify the relationship between the major theoretical debates, international discussions, recommendations and the main practices of international trade..
- Economics of Trade - Comparative vs Absolute Advantages.
- Know what's International Trade and why does countries have to Trade.
- Learn what's the logistic management.
- Learn what's the Supply Chain management (SCM).