In this course, you will :
- Follow along as you create an impressive Smart Contract on NEAR Example from the ground up for your portfolio.
- Prepare for interviews by learning about Rust and WebAssembly (Virtual Machine).
- Prepare for your industry-level certification course and exam by learning the fundamentals of the NEAR Protocol and Blockchain Technology throughout this course.
- How to write Rust code with functions, read basic smart contracts, and document your thought process clearly.
- Interact with an online community of thousands of developers and hone your team and communication skills.
- Learn key soft skills for working in a Web3 community as a technical or community growth member.
- What Is Web3 Exactly
- Intermediate Web3 Fundamentals
- What Is Blockchain
- What Is The NEAR Protocol
- Setting Up a Local Smart Contract Environment
- Introduction To Rust Functions & Unit Tests
- Setting Up Rust Smart Contracts On NEAR
- Code Along More Advanced Rust Smart Contracts on NEAR
- Cybersecurity Debugging and Cryptography with NEAR Smart Contracts