In this course, you will learn:
- Infant sleep, forms of punishment, breastfeeding, language and math acquisition, screen time, bilingualism, and autism are all areas that require core knowledge.
- Analytical and applied skills, such as how to calculate the genetic contribution to a trait, how to comprehend and compute correlations, and how to help children study well for tests.
- Sleep training, discipline, and feeding best practices.
- The Nature vs. Nurture Debate; Adoption and Behavior Genetics
- Learning Language; Screen time; Preschool; Music
- Morality; Self Control; Family Structure
- Autism and Vaccination; Sleep; Diet & Breastfeeding
- Learning and School: The Achievement Gap; Learning Styles; Acceleration; Homeschooling