In this course, you will :
- Become acquainted with the field of big data, the Hadoop ecosystem, and streaming.
- This concise course is ideal for beginners and will provide you with the context you need to get started on your big data journey on the right foot.
1. Setting The Stage
- Introduction to the Principles of Distributed Computing
- What is Big Data, And Why is it Popular?
- Common Myths About Big Data
2. The Hadoop Ecosystem
- A Pragmatic Introduction to Hadoop and MapReduce
- Deep Dive into Hadoop and MapReduce
- A MapReduce Example
- Introduction to Streaming
- Real-Time Streaming Platforms
- A Streaming Example
4. Apache Spark
- Getting Started with Spark
- Popularity of Spark