In this course, you will :
- Learn why the "diet + exercise" paradigm is flawed and why sleep is the foundation for all of your health objectives.
- Use this simple mental reframing technique to develop more empowering beliefs about sleep so that it is no longer a source of endless frustration.
- A powerful evening routine for maximizing your chances for deep, rejuvenating sleep.
- Most people believe that we need 8 hours of sleep per night, but the truth is that your sleep needs are determined by your biology. Discover your individual sleep Chronotype to determine how much sleep you require.
- Learn how to use your surroundings to stimulate your senses and hormonal system for more consistent sleep.
- Discover the best time to sleep in order to quickly shake off any grogginess and lethargy.
- Caffeine is a powerful stimulant, so knowing the best time to consume it can mean the difference between another sleepless night and the best sleep of your life.
- Learn which foods to include in your diet to prepare your body for deep sleep.
- Learn how the quality of your sleep can affect your youth, weight management, and skin health.
- Instead of 'tiring yourself out' in the gym, figure out the best time to work out based on your chronotype to help you fall asleep faster.
- The 6 types of napping: naps are a surprisingly powerful way of reclaiming 'lost sleep'. Here's an explanation of what they are and how to incorporate them into your day.
- When you're a parent, sleep can feel like a luxury. Discover key strategies for getting regular deep sleep as a parent, even if you have an infant child.
- Examine your sleep quality improvements and create a personalised routine for consistent restful sleep every night.
- Sleep 101
- Your New Direction
- Your Mind & Body
- Sleep Robbers & Solutions