In this course, you will :
- Find out what Direct Response Copywriting is.
- Identify your ideal client, describe the client's problem, and position the product or service using your sales copy.
- Learn how and where to ask people what they want and how to design around their requirements.
- To gain more trust, use your prospect's words.
- Learn why it is critical to be different first and better later.
- Discover why stories are important in sales copy.
- Before you ask for anything in return, add value.
1. Identify Your Prospect's Needs
- Identify Who Is Your Ideal Client
- Describe The Problem Of The Ideal Client
- Use More "You" Than "I"
- Talk To A Specific Person
- Pain Avoidance Is A Better Motivator Than Pleasure
- Why Do People Buy?
- People Buy With Emotion And Justify With Logic
- Use Your Prospect's Words
2. Show What Makes You Different and Unique
- Show How You're Different From The Competition
- Explain What Makes You Unique
- Better To Be Different Than To Be Better
- Unique Selling Advantage