In this course, you will :
- Learn how to identify your personality as a streamer.
- Enhance the overall appearance of your Twitch stream.
- Determine the streaming setup that best fits your budget.
- Investigate the best practises for setting up your Twitch account.
- Use bots correctly in your stream.
- Make a name for yourself as a Twitch streamer.
- Learn about the Twitch community's culture.
1. Introduction to Twitch
- What is Twitch?
- What Kind of Streamer Do You Want to Be?
- Activity: What Kind of Streamer Do You Want to Be?
2. Getting Started - Setting up Your Accounts and Softwares Needed to Stream
- Setting up your Twitch Account
- Streaming Software
- Setting up OBS
- Setting Up XSplit
- Setting up Stream Alerts (StreamLabs)
- Streaming Cameras
- Streaming Microphone
3. Gaming PCs
- The Importance of a Good PC
- Pre-Build or Self-Built?
- Activity: Budgeting for a Build
- Introduction to PC Components
- Graphics Cards
- Motherboards, RAM, and Hard Drives
- Where To Look For Your Parts
- Activity: Designing your Gaming Rig
4. Stream Channel Aesthetics
- Stream Overlays
- Adding Graphics to OBS
- Advanced OBS Settings
- Additional Graphics
- Activity: Make Your own Graphics
5. Streaming Bots and Extensions
- An Introduction to Bots
- Twitch Extensions
- Gear on Amazon Extensions
- Stream Schedule Extension
- Stream Labs Overlay
- Game Specific Extensions
- Activity: Choose Your Extensions/Bots
- Starting from the Bottom
- Where are the Viewers?
- Activity: Taking your First Steps
- Use of Gimmicks
- Activity: Networking for Yourself
7. Twitch Marketing
- Marketing your Stream
- Social Media Management
- Leveraging Social Media
- Activity: Signing up for Social
8. Twitch Culture
- Streaming Culture
- Do's and Don'ts
- Activity: Twitch Terms of Service
- Stream Teams
- The Rest of Twitch
- The Element of Luck
9. Communities on Twitch
- Introduction to Communities
- Chat Moderators
- Linking Things Together
- Activity: Writing your Rules
- Chat Interaction