In this course, you will learn :
- How to use jQuery, a framework for creating interactive web pages that include animations, visual effects, and advanced functionality.
- Brief overview of the course and jQuery.
- Investigate the fundamental concepts of jQuery, such as event handling, animations, and in-browser manipulation of the document object model.
- Demonstrate a strong grasp of the basics of jQuery.
- Manipulate the DOM structure using jQuery.
- Use event handling in web applications with the help of jQuery.
- Communicate with servers using jQuery.
- Build a complete to-do list web application.
1. jQuery Basics
- Who Should Take This Course and Why?
- What is jQuery?
- Course Project: A To-do List
- Syntax of jQuery
- Selectors in jQuery
2. Events and Event Handlers
- What are Events and Event Handlers?
- Different Events in jQuery
- Event Bubbling and Stop Propagation
- Preventing the Default Action
3. DOM Traversal and Manipulation
- Relationship Between Elements
- Traversing Up the DOM Tree
- Traversing Down the DOM Tree
- Traversing Sideways in the DOM Tree
- Modifying the Existing DOM Elements
- Adding New DOM Elements
- Removing Existing DOM Elements
4. Effects and Animations
- Visibility Effects
- Fading Effects
- Sliding Effects
- Animations in jQuery
- Callback Functions for Effects and Animations
- Chaining Different Effects
5. AJAX Methods
- Introduction to AJAX
- GET Method
- POST Method