In this course, you will :
- Recognize and examine the business models that drive change.
- Communicate to management, leadership, and other key stakeholders the competitive advantages of being a purpose-driven leader.
- Investigate why collective efforts are important and how business can serve as a catalyst for system-level change in the face of major global issues such as climate change and income inequality.
- Investigate the larger environmental, political, and social landscape in which you operate, including the roles of government, investors, and customers.
- Determine what you can do in your career to advance your career and become a purpose-driven leader.
- The Business Case for Action
- Driving Change at Scale - Moving Beyond the Firm
- Purpose-Driven Systemic Change