In this course, you will :
- From one-time customer satisfaction surveys to ongoing brand tracking surveys, they provide marketers with the information they need to understand how their products, services, and brands are perceived by consumers.
- Learners will become acquainted with established statistical methods for converting survey responses into insights that can support marketing decisions in Analytic Methods for Survey Data.
- Factor analytics, cluster analysis, discriminant analysis, and multidimensional scaling are among the techniques discussed.
1. Introduction to Factor Analysis
- This module will provide readings and discussions to provide an introduction to the topic of Factor Analysis.
2. Implementing Factor Analysis
- This module will provide lectures and exercises that will inform students on how to determine the number of factors to consider in your analysis and to evaluate the fit of the data.
3. Customer Segmentation
- This module will introduce components of customer segmentation to students. Students will use this knowledge to be able to analyze data and make more informed business decisions.
4. Perceptual Maps
- This module will explain and describe perceptual maps. Students will be able to create perceptual maps and also analyze data from perceptual maps.