In this course, you will :
- You’ll have the ability to objectively assess your current supply chain function, identify the gaps in its performance, and build an effective foundation for its improvement..
- You’ll learn how to ramp up the operational control of your organisation’s delivery performance, its responsiveness in terms of cycle times, its cost and asset management, and its promotion of collaborative relationships..
- You’ll know how to redesign and optimise your supply chain network by implementing best practices in areas like carrier agreements, procurement and replenishment, cross-docking, merge-in-transit, wave picking, and lean methodologies..
- You’ll understand the most effective approach to streamlining management reporting, particularly as it applies to your organisational structures and objectives..
- You’ll gain all the knowledge and practical skills you need to successfully align your supply chain team’s professional abilities with your company’s overall goals..