In this course, you will learn:
- The origins of life on Earth.
- How do we find planets around other stars?
- What factors contribute to a planet's suitability for life.
- How we go about looking for life in our cosmos.
- What is life? How did it arise? How does it change over time?
- What is a planet?
- How do we find and learn about planets outside our solar system?
- How has the Earth changed over time? What do these changes mean for the evolution and survival of living things?
- How do geological processes shape planets? How do these processes contribute to life?
- How many habitable planets are there?
- How can we search for life?