From years of learning, teaching, and coaching people with Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Dialectical Behavioral Therapy, and Acceptance and Commitment Therapy, I have created this course.
This course compiles all the stress management skills from different psychotherapies as mentioned above. My goal in this course is to equip you with the most therapeutic and effective stress management strategies from the field of psychotherapy.
In this course, you will:
- identify your unhealthy ways of coping with stress
- learn seven distraction skills to cope with overwhelming stressing situations
- learn five self-soothing skills to re-energize yourself and feel grounded
- create your custom plan for stress management
- learn advanced distress tolerance skills from DBT
- learn five body relaxation exercises for instant stress relief from CBT
- learn guided mindfulness and breathing meditation for stress management
- understand the nature of your mind
Identify and understand your stressors. Learn how to manage them with these techniques.
- understand what causes stress and recognize the signs
- stop the cycle of stress and relax
- get your move on and manage your stress
Balance your life and your work by setting up your priorities and factoring in some downtime.
- determine your priorities and values
- set smart and measurable goals
- find the importance in downtime and schedule it in
- manage stress – before it manages you
- use cognitive relief strategies – and explore the power of your mind
- use physical relief strategies – and let your body speak
- use sensory relief strategies – and fight pain with pleasure
- use emotional relief strategies – and walk a different path to beat stress