In this course, you will :
- Learn about Wireshark's key features.
- Recognize the components of network communication that are essential.
- Investigate the various methods for configuring a packet capture system.
- Using the Wireshark tool, examine packets.
- Wireshark can be used to examine client-server communication.
- Examine network traffic for potentially malicious activity.
- Examine the data on the network and how it appears in Wireshark.
- Course Setup: First Steps of Protocol Analysis
- Network Communication at the Packet Level
- TCP/IP Foundation
- Starting your First Capture
- Working with Capture Files in Wireshark
- Analyzing Packet Captures
- Examining Protocol Communication
- The Steps of Professional Hacking