In this coures, you will :
- Learn about databases and why they are used.
- How to write SQL queries for inserting, updating, and deleting data from a database.
- How to write SQL queries for data manipulation.
- How to write complex SQL queries to extract useful data from a database.
- Learn how to use SQL commands to create database tables.
- Learn SQL operators so that you can write complex SQL queries.
- Learn about the various types of join operations.
- Discover the various SQL functions and constraints.
- Introduction to SQL and Databases
- Installing required softwares to get us started
- Database Creation & The Select Statement.
- SQL Operators
- Insert, Update And Delete
- SQL Joins
- Built In SQL Functions
- Constrains In SQL