In this course, you will :
- Describes his kinetic approach to painting and reveals a brand-new piece called TEMPO TANTRUM that incorporates all of the skills learned in the class
- Demonstrates the primary tool of a graffiti artist: the spray can Learn how to control your spray with the four levels of spray-can fullness and nozzles.
- Discover the various types of canvases and how to achieve one of Futura's signature techniques by manipulating the fabric of a canvas.
- Futura demonstrates the can-control techniques that are the foundation of spray painting through a series of kinetic movements.
- shows you how to see potential in unusual objects, tools, and surfaces
- Futura's alien-inspired characters have spread throughout the world. Follow along with two character-drawing exercises to learn how to draw characters with personality.
- Futura shares his product design checklist as well as how he created the coveted Nike "FLOM" (For Love or Money) high-tops and his one-of-a-kind BMW art car.
- Discover Futura's partnerships with Virgil Abloh's Off-White and the Noguchi Museum.
- Join Futura as he experiments with colour, composition, and coverage in a multicanvas painting.
- Shows you how to create depth by layering detail elements and adding acrylic paint to his triptych.
- Your tag, logo, or even your handwriting can all be visual expressions of your identity. Discover the history of Futura's tag and how to view your signature as a work of art.
- Talks about the art of public painting, encourages you to see your community as a canvas, and inspires you to leave your mark.
- Teaches you how to find the right consumers for your work, from creating a social media portfolio to cultivating long-term supporters.
- Meet Your Instructor: Futura
- The School of Abstraction
- Spray Paint Mechanics
- Working With Canvas
- Can-Control Techniques
- Using Unconventional Tools
- Create Your Own Characters
- Designing Products
- Collaborating With Brands
- Color and Composition
- Detail and Dimension
- The Signature as Art
- Art in Public Spaces
- Send Out Signals