In this course, you will :
- Learn about various software development processes at a high level in order to understand what each of these processes entails.
- Learn about the processes used to implement software, verify and validate software, deploy software, and maintain software.
- Learn about traditional models such as waterfall, RUP, Incremental, and Spiral.
- Learn about agile and modern software development techniques. We'll also learn about techniques for learning more quickly about your market, your users, and your product.
- Software development processes
- Software Development Models: Traditional Models
- Software Development Models: Agile and Lean