In this course, you will learn :
- History, nature and scope of social entrepreneurship.
- Practices and trends in social entrepreneurship at the local, national, and global levels.
- Funding and challenges for the management and sustainability of social enterprises
- There are various types of social entrepreneurship.
- How to start a social enterprise.
1. Understanding social entrepreneurship
- Who should do this course
- What is social entrepreneurship
- Social innovation
- Types of social enterprises
2. Drivers of Social entrepreneurship
- Three drivers of social entrepreneurship
3. Starting a social enterprise business
- 3P approach
- Starting with passion
- Identifying a proplem
- Developing a strong process flow
- Funding the social enterprise
- Challenges faced by social entrepreneurs
4. Using human-centred design principles
- Human-centered design approach
- Design thinking
5. Social enterprise business model canvas
- Social enterprise business model canvas
- Example of Social Business Model Canvas - Thank You
6. Understanding the concept of social impact and sustainability
- What is social impact
- Understanding social impact
- Importance of social impact
- Understanding sustainability
- What is SDG