In this course, you will learn :
- How to fully comprehend the introverted mind
- Where your nerves, stress, and other stifling emotions originate.
- How to Get Rid of Self-Critical Thinking
- How to recharge your social batteries more frequently and effectively.
- How to assist others in understanding and respecting your needs.
- How to hold meaningful and interesting conversations with anyone.
- How to expand your comfort zone safely (and almost comfortably).
- And much more.
1. Understanding your mind
- Being an introvert does not determine behavior or potential.
- The introvert scale
- Where our nerves, stress and other feelings actually come from
- The workshop example
- How to use your Growth Zone to easily increase your confidence
- Separating your self-doubt and criticism from your reasoning and logic
- How to rid yourself of your self-critical thinking
- Low versus high energy charisma - what works best?
- Why an introvert's down-time is a huge advantage
- How to recharge your social energy fast and often
2. Understanding others
- Creating a community of understanding
- Understanding the minds of others
3. Communication techniques
- Why making a "good first impression" is a bad idea
- A successful conversation's three secret ingredients
- Turn Small-Talk into Real Talk
- What creates engaging and exciting conversations that leaves people wanting more
- The one thing you have to do to get the social results you want
What we've learned - and how to get good at it