In this course, you will learn:
- How to leverage the power of Sketch and InVision Design System Manager (DSM) to design a user-friendly chat client interface.
- How to conceive a design for a chat client in a team or agency environment using Sketch for visual design and journey mapping, as well as InVision DSM for managing project assets and interaction.
- How to get visual inspiration for your project, create mockups, and design the conversation screen.
- How to manage your designs with DSM, including how DSM can be used with stakeholders.
- Build your chat client with Sketch and InVision Design System Manager (DSM)
- What you should know
1. Initial Research
- Set up Sketch, Craft, and InVision DSM
- Visual inspiration for the project
- Ideas and mockups
- Finalize mockups
2. Design the Main Chat List
- Create initial symbols
- Create the list view
- Add the list of people
- Create the message area
3. Design the Conversation Screen
- Create the chat text input
- Create the simulated chat
- Multiply the simulated chat
- Reorganize the prototype
4. Manage Designs with DSM
- Overview of InVision DSM
- Manage the colors section
- Manage the components section
- Manage the text and other sections
- Practical overview of DSM usage