In this course, you will learn
- A combination of DBT and Art therapy skills to improve mental and emotional health.
- 50+ practical Art Therapy exercises - done in real time.
- How to become an Art Therapist (see workbook).
- Distress tolerance skills: Prayer.
- How art therapy helps you resolve complicated feelings, or find ways to live with them.
- Using a London play as an example, how humour and art help relaxation.
- Using a film as an example, how painting is therapeutic.
- A detailed workbook which includes analysis of work submitted by students on this course.
- How art therapy helps you communicate and express yourself,.
- Art therapy and Mental Health.
- Links to over 100 Art Therapy exercises.
- Art Therapy and astronomy.