In this course, you will learn :
- Integrate SEO into both offline and online marketing campaigns.
- The lingua franca of search engine optimization.
- Keyword research, selection, and validation
- Creating content for search engines.
- The most efficient SEO strategies.
- SEO white hat vs. SEO black hat
- Citation indexing, inbound links, and top level domains are all examples of top level domains.
- Linking strategies using anchor text
- Off-page and on-page optimization
- Analysis of the competition.
- SEO for mobile and local businesses.
- Southwest Airlines and AARP Case studies in SEO
- Strategies and tactics for B2B SEO.
- What is Google Analytics and how do I use it?
- SEO keyword themes.
- Publication SEO.
- Bing's approach to competing with Google.
- And so much more.
1. Hands-On Training
- Organic vs. Referral Track and Visits vs. Uniques
- Vocabulary of SEO
- Unbranded Keywords
- Impact of Search on Reputation
- Most Effective SEO Tactics and Most Searched Purchases
- White Hat and Black Hat SEO
- Ethical SEO and Web Content
- Citation Indexing, Inbound Links and Top Level Domains
- Anchor Linking Text in Emails, Blog Posts and Word Docs
- Meta Data
- Dynamic and Generic Meta Data
- Keyword Discovery: Related Search
- Keyword Modifiers
- Analyzing the Meta Data of Top Ranking Sites
- Density Analysis
- Adwords Tool
- Keyword Validation
- Analyzing Inbound Links and Anchor Text
- Mobile SEO
2. Best Practices
- Writing for Search
- Long Tail SEO
- SEO for Public Companies