In this course, you will learn:
- The social and environmental consequences of engineering.
- Preventive ethics and aspirational ethics are two types of ethics.
- Scientists and engineers share the same values.
- A way for making ethical decisions.
- Case-solving abilities.
- Data ethics and artificial intelligence
- Artificial Intelligence for Social Good
- Guidelines for AI and Data
- Model in BlackBox
- Why is Engineering Ethics a Current Focus of Attention?
- Engineer Ethical Thinking
- Seven-step Guide to Ethical Decision Making
- How Should Scientists and Engineers Make Ethical Decisions?
- Researcher Ethics
- Engineering Ethics 2.0
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Data Ethics