In this course, you will :
- Discover how to get started with the language.
- Explore the language and the entire ecosystem built with tools and libraries.
- Learn how Scala code is structured and executed.
- Learn how to combine Java and Scala code and run them together.
- You will have the Scala skills and knowledge needed to take the next steps of diving deeper and learning the language's fundamentals.
1. Understanding the Scala Ecosystem
- Understanding Language and Its History
- Understanding Versioning, Release, and Support Lifecycle
- Knowing the Problem Scala Solves in Community
- Knowing Advantages and Disadvantages of Using Scala
- Looking at Scala Ecosystem and Use Cases5mWho Is Using Scala?
2. Learning the Language Details
- Understanding Structure of Scala Program
- Running Scala Programs
- Working with XML Content
- Running Scala Programs on JVM
- Running Scala and Java Code Together