In this course, you will :
- On their computer, create a localhost machine.
- WordPress is installed locally on their computer.
- Mysql can be accessed locally on their computer.
- In minutes, they set up their web coding environment.
- On their computer, they should practise PHP coding.
- A fully configured work environment saves time.
- What is Localhost
- Source Code Editor
- Setting up Xampp localhost
- phpmyadmin working with databases
- Setting wordpress to run locally
- Creating unlimited subdomains on localhost
- New folder location root files
- Hostname DNS hosts file
- phpmyadmin data transfer quick lesson
- XAMPP Control Panel