In this course, you will learn :
- Create a dynamic application that is compatible with all modern browsers.
- Data binding is used to connect your data model to your views.
- Remove application logic from the template and place it in Controllers.
- Capable of developing a single-page application (SPA).
1. AngularJS - How to make your browsers Smarter
- Introduction to the Course
- Exercise Files
2. Understanding AngularJS
- How AngularJS works?
- Bootstrapping AngularJS app
3. Practical AngularJS - Making of BooKart
- What's MVC?
- BooKart - Views, Models & Controllers
- Journey from static templates to dynamic views
- Getting tabular with ng-repeat
- Avoid naming pollution using Modules
- SPA using Routing
- Coding Kart view
- Taking dependencies out of controllers
- Filters for formatting & Animations for WOW!