In this course, you will :
- Be ready to configure the most common configuration in SD.
- Be ready to interpret the SAP help documents.
** Disclaimer ** -
- I do NOT do Live Training. SAP is a registered trademark of SAP AG in Germany and many other countries. I am NOT associated with SAP.
- SAP software and SAP GUI are proprietary SAP software. Neither Udemy nor me are authorized to provide SAP Access. You can officially get SAP Access to practice on SAP system from SAP's website. I am not allowed by Udemy to place a link here. Please google "SAP Access" and you can find the URL for the same.
SD stands for Sales and Distribution. SD is one of the core modules of SAP. This course contains more than 30+ hours of videos demonstrating both the theory and hands-on on how to configure the major areas of SAP SD.
If you are from a Sales or Customer Service background and you want to enter into the functional consulting world of SAP, this is the module for you.
The course is structured into 3 parts
- Part 1 - We will cover the most commonly used end user transactions -
- Part 2 - Here is where we will be learning about configuring and customizing SD
- Part 3 - We will conclude by learning about some real time scenarios, landscapes and project lifecycles.
IMPORTANT !! We are NOT associated with SAP AG in Germany or any other country. We are NOT SAP Partners. We do NOT offer live SAP Training. We do NOT offer SAP Access. We do not recommend the use of SAP Access from any particular provider. **
- Anybody can really learn SD. All you require is an interest in learning it.