In this course, you will :
- Recognize and assess the operation and performance of renewable energy technologies.
- Explain how renewable energy systems fit into the operation of electricity grids and market structures.
- Examine how issues such as electric vehicles, hydrogen, and storage will affect renewable energy, and assess future renewable energy pathways.
- You will comprehend the fundamental physical properties of renewable energy and electricity.
- Renewable Energy Technology Fundamentals
- Renewable Power and Electricity Systems
- Renewable Energy Projects
- Renewable Energy Futures