In this course, you will learn :
- Through a hands-on approach, this course enables the developer to quickly and easily learn the fundamentals of the new language. Anyone can easily learn and appreciate the new language in this course because there are few distractions such as installation, configuration, IDE, tools, and so on.
- The emphasis in this concept-driven course is on fundamentals strengthening.
- Aside from the fundamentals, this course will cover OO aspects of the new language, as well as advanced features unique to DART, such as Asynchronous programming, Generators, Callable classes, Isolates, and so on. Importantly, there are more than 95 labs covering 37 lectures, with the majority of the labs covered on the Dart Pad itself.
- History and Overview
- Importance and Relevance
- Course Organization
- Target Audience
- Setup and Hello, World!
- Blocks and Comments Preview
- Constants, Variables and the like
- Operators and Control Flow Statements
- Basics of Functions in Dart
- Classes and Objects
- Errors, Exceptions and Handling them
4. Fundamentals of Dart Programming Language
- Texting Preview
- Creating and Using Functions
4. Object Orientation in Dart
- Abstract Classes and Interfaces
- Advanced Functions - Callable Classes
5. Advanced Concepts in Dart Programming Language
- Setting Up Dart VM and IDE
- Asynchronous Programming