In this course, you will learn:
- To use effective tools and approaches to apply the project management life cycle from start to finish.
- To meet customer expectations by using project management tradeoffs of time, money, and scope.
- To have a better understanding of project management best practices in various industries and businesses.
- To gain a better understanding of the leadership and behavioral factors that contribute to project success.
- To comprehend the social and cultural factors that determine project success in the global market, as well as legal and regulatory processes, technology, and infrastructure.