In this course, you will learn:
- How to use Processing to analyse data and create simple data visualisations.
- Basic programming principles such as sequencing, iteration, and selection are understood and applied.
- Prepare you to pursue a degree in computer science or another programming language.
- Creative code - Computational thinking
- Building blocks - Breaking it down and building it up
- Repetition - Creating and recognizing patterns
- Choice - Which path to follow
- Repetition - Going further
- Testing and Debugging
- Arranging our data
- Functions - Reusable code
- Data Science in practice