In this course, you will learn :
- Pass the Professional Scrum Master I (PSM I) certification exam [Updated to Scrum Guide 2020]
- With simple examples, learn how to use Scrum from the ground up.
- Scrum Roles, with a focus on the Scrum Master function.
- Scrum is a process that includes events, artefacts, and commitment.
- In your day-to-day project work, incorporate empiricism and lean thinking.
- Five Scrum values illustrated with a simple example
- Story points, velocity, planning poker, and the Burn-upBurn-down chart are used to create a high-level plan in scrum.
- You can download a recap to help you prepare for your exam.
- A quiz at the end of each section, as well as a comprehensive quiz for assessment preparation.
- With simple examples, learn how to use Scrum from the ground up (No prevision knowledge required)
- Scrum Definition
- Scrum Theory
- Scrum Values
2. Scrum Team
- The Developers
- The Product Owner (PO)
- The Scrum Master
3. Scrum Events
- Scrum Events Overview
- Sprint, Sprint Planning, Daily Scurm, Sprint Review, Sprint Retrospective
4. Scrum Artifacts
- Scrum Artifacts
- Product Backlog
- Sprint Backlog
5. Planning Overview
- Story point and velocity
- Planning Poker
6. Assessment preparation
- Assessment preparation suggestion
- Test for preparation
7. Useful practical lecture
- The scrum process
- Product Backlog refinement and Sprint Backlog