In this course, you will :
- Teaches you the creative process of self-promotion and how to be visible on social media
- Using Figma, create a visually appealing digital portfolio that will help you stand out online.
- Learn why having an online presence is so important. Then, go behind the scenes of Andrea's creative process and the tools available for creating a digital portfolio, as well as their advantages and disadvantages. Learn about Figma and how the software works.
- Create a concept for your portfolio, beginning with a mood board for inspiration. Once you've decided on a direction for your portfolio, investigate typography styles and how they can be used to convey various moods. Experiment with composition by combining fonts and images that correspond to your concept.
- guides you through the process of publishing your work on social media in order to connect with potential clients
1. How to Get Started
- Online Presence
- Introduction to Figma
2. Creating the Project
- Project Overview
- Inspiration: Defining Your Mood Board
- Typography and Assets
- Playing with Composition
3. Finalizing the Project
- Defining Color Palette, Grid and Typography Scale
- Final Design
- Preparing the Project for Social Media